Be a Vendor
Medicine for the People Spiritual Gathering is Sept 21-24 near Austin Tx at Texas Music River Ranch. We are expected to draw 500+ family members from all over Texas and beyond. Vendor Village set up between the Communal Kitchen and the Main Stage. We are limited on area for our vendors village so number of spots are depending on the size of each footprint. Vendors may arrive the day before and leave the day after the event. Camping with your booth permitted but no overnight parking.
- Vending Spaces are first come first serve online and onsite. Arrival times will effect placement.
- Merchandise or services should be natural, unique, personal, hand made, one of a kind or sustainable in nature – no “head shop” or illegal merchandise according to all national and local laws.
- Booths are secured through Venmo upon approval of forms.
- 1 Personal ticket is included. Separate tickets needed for any additional persons supporting the booth can be purchased for only $99 prior to the festival. Our one-time $275 booth rates do not include tickets for helpers, friends, spouse, children, or parking. See costs below.
- DO NOT PLACE YOURSELF. Check-in with a host upon arrival. Placement depends on availability upon arrival.
- Vendor Village open/closing times are up to the individual shops. 9-9 suggested.
We are excited to bring Texas Spiritual Communities together again. We have been doing this for over a decade and we are growing every gathering. If our mission resonates with your vision let us know!
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. If you have any questions feel free to email email@example.com or talk with Guy Brown on FB.
Submission of form, form review, and payment information to secure booth will be given once approved. We are screening our submissions. Please be patient with us.
- $275 per 10×10 booth includes 1 Adult 4 day 3 night ticket
- +$50 10×20 booth
- +$99 support team ticket (limit 2)
- +$25 Child ticket ( limit 4)
- +$11 Electric
We are looking forward to bringing the tribes together again!
We could not hold such a sacred space without your support and appreciate you coming along with us on this next adventure.